Friday, August 28, 2015

Scientific Method 08/24-08/28

Image source:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/97/Modeling_in_science.PNG

Summary
The scientific method always starts with a question. There is also no correct way of how to follow the steps in the scientific method. Another thing about the scientific method is that scientists always make mistakes when doing the scientific method. Also another thing thing about the scientific method is that many scientists will have to restart on the scientific method. Finally if you could pay attention a lot but it is okay to make mistakes for it.

SP8: Obtain, evaluate and communicate information

This week I completed the new scientific method sheet with another classmate. This is obtain, evaluate and communicate information because I collected info with my classmate, evaluated info with him, and tell, help, and listen about info. This shows what I needed to do to complete the sheet. I also completed the scientific method a refresher. This is obtain, evaluate and communicate information because I learned about scientific method again and I evaluated to finish the scientific method a refresher.



No comments:

Post a Comment