Friday, September 11, 2015

Project Blog: Scientific Method Cartoon




Summary
This project is about the scientific method. In mine there's a boy who is curious about which paper would work better for paper airplanes. So he does the steps of the scientific method.

Backward-Looking

  • Does this work tell a story?
Yes this work tells a story because it is a comic. Comics tell stories about what it is supposed to talk about. Finally mine tells a story about paper airplanes, a boy, and the scientific method.

Inward-Looking


  • How do you feel about this piece of work? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why? What did/do you enjoy about this piece or work?
I feel happy about this work I have. I liked the drawing part of it, I have no parts I don't like. I also enjoyed doing both the draft and final piece.

Outward-Looking


  • What grade would you give it? Why?
I would give my cartoon an A-. I would give it this because in my cartoon, I'm pretty sure that there mistakes in the cartoon at some point. So that is what grade I would give it.

Forward-Looking



  • As you look at this piece, what's one thing that you would like to try to improve upon?
I will try to improve on making my cartoon more colorful. I will also try to make it as creative as possible. So that's what what I want to improve on for my cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment