Sunday, April 24, 2016

Project Blog Ocean Currents

Image Source:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/Ocean_surface_currents.jpg

Summary:
Currents move in different directions and have different names, they are not just one big current in the ocean. Anything with no power against the currents with be pulled along the direction of where the current is flowing. Ocean currents can form patches of garbage in the ocean which could kill many animals. Currents could be good and bad for both people and fish. So that is info about currents.

Backward-Looking:
I knew about the ocean before we started. But I never knew about currents within the oceans. I never even knew they all had different names. But this project did help me to understand currents and learn about them. So this says how much I knew before we started this currents project.

Inward-Looking:
I think I could've done a little better but I was kind of in a rush. And I did mess up on my map thing. I didn't really like to research about them and stuff like that. But I did enjoy the map thing more because it was a physical thing. But otherwise the project was fun.

Outward-Looking:
I would give a B because it wasn't my best work I could do. I could do better job but I couldn't because I messed up and I didn't' have much time. I ripped the paper a bit and had to cover it. And I couldn't get too much done on the essay. So that is why I would give this project a B.

Forward-Looking:
If I could I would change my map thing to not have a paper covering it. I would also like more time on the thing so I can try to go above and beyond on my project. I would add more work on my essay if I had time. And finally I would like to add more color on my map. So that is what I would change if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment