Sunday, February 4, 2018

Weekly Blog 1/29 - 2/2


Image Source:
http://www.novasom.us/newtons-three-laws-2/

Summary:
Newton's three laws apply to motion. The first law states that objects tend to keep doing what they are already doing. The second law states the more mass something has the more force is required for it to accelerate at a constant rate. The third law states for every action there is a reaction. These laws apply to everything from a still rock to a rocket blasting off into the atmosphere.

S&EP:
SP2: Developing and using models
This week I worked on a document about Newton's three laws. Many of these in the document were real-life scenarios which were the models I used to visualize in my head. This is SP2: Developing and using models because I used the real-life scenarios to visualize it in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment