Tuesday, November 11, 2014

11/14 Deforestation








I have learned that deforestation is cutting down forests, trees, and stuff like that. A other thing I learned is the reasons why people cut down trees such as for fun, selling it to make money, etc.

  • How much did you know about the topic before we started? What do you now know about the topic that you did not know before?

I did not know very much about this topic before we started. Now I know a lot about the topic then before I started learning this. One fact I know is if we keep cutting down trees there will be no more trees left for us to use.

  • How do you feel about your work this week? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why?

I felt good about my work this week because it was easy not too hard and last of all fun. I like every part of it I didn't dislike anything. And last of all it was very fun to do in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment