Monday, November 10, 2014

11/7 The Bullet Ant

I have learned that the Bullet Ant got its name because its sting feels like being shot by a bullet and that it lasts for 24 hours. Another thing I learn that the Bullet Ant eats sap and other insects that they can find.

  • How much did you know about the topic before we started? What do you now know about the topic that you did not know before?

I did not know much about the topic before we ever started. I now know that the Bullet Ant is also called a Fire Ant. Another thing I learned that the Bullet Ant has the most painful sting in the world.

  • How do you feel about your work this week? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why? 

I felt really good about my work this week. I really liked to study about my animal (The Bullet Ant). I didn't really dislike anything because it was really fun to do. But I did like everything that we did this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment