Sunday, December 7, 2014

Dangerous Weather 12/12


Two things I learned about dangerous weather like hurricanes is that hurricanes can be very very strong with winds up to 75-200 mph! Another thing I learned about hurricanes is that each hurricane last for a week or more.

  • How much did you know about the topic before we started? What do you now know about the topic that you did not know before?

I knew very little about this before we started this topic. I now know lots of stuff that I did not know in Indigo school before I came to Adventure at Herman school. Now that I am in Adventure I know the stuff above here like how wide hurricanes are, how fast are the winds around the hurricane and stuff like that.

  • How do you feel about your work this week? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why? 

I think my work was pretty good so far with my trading card project I am working on in class. The thing I like the most was making the cards during class. I liked it because I get to put my info, picture, and font to make it look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment