Monday, December 1, 2014

The Water cycle 12/5


The water cycle is a cycle that repeats forever. For the water cycle to work it need the sun to start the water cycle. It is also where it rains, hails and snows!

  • How much did you know about the topic before we started? What do you now know about the topic that you did not know before?

 I knew about half the stuff in the water cycle before we even started this stuff. I now know a lot about this stuff now then before. I also now know that the one of the most important parts of the water cycle is the sun, the water  cycle needs the sun to heat up the water in the ocean and lakes so the gases from the evaporated water goes into the air and forms clouds and clouds hold water, so when there is too much water it rains.

  • How do you feel about your work this week? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why? 

I think my work was pretty good this week. I loved everything to this topic that we are doing. I loved this topic because it was fun to do this stuff that we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment