Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Weekly blog 02/06




     The surprise this week happened on Wednesday in the morning when I was walking into the living room for fun. The surprise was that there was a blanket and a pillow on the couch. It was surprising because normally I wouldn't see a blanket and a pillow on the couch in the morning. Now what I learned from this is that I should expect tons of stuff to happen instead of just one.


     The article is about what happens when you read a book as if you just picture the word in your mind. And scientist find out a mystery of why and how this happens with hi tech computers to find this out. And that explains what this article is about.


     Citation: Stevens, Alison Pearce. "Harry Potter Reveals Secrets of the Brain." Harry Potter Reveals Secrets of the Brain. Alison Perce Stevens, 8 Jan. 2015. Web. 03 Feb. 2015.



     How much did you know about the topic before you read the article? 
The Harry Potter part I know about that but the brain thing part not so much. The reason why I know about Harry Potter is because I read Harry Potter while the brain thing I don't really know anything about that. And that is the answer to that question.



  • Why did you choose this article?

I chose this article because I read and like Harry Potter. And when I saw this article it looked very interesting to me. And that is why I chose this article.



     
  • How does the information provided in this article affect the future?
This info would affect the future because when maybe some important scientists want to find out this info then one of them finds out about this then that is how it would affect the future. Another way how it can affect the future is that when one very important person needs to find out about this info then he find out about it then he would be proud he found out this info. And those are the two ways how this info can affect the future.


  • One question you have after reading the article. How would you go about answering that question.
Why did you choose the first Harry Potter book and not the other ones? Well we chose the first Harry Potter because it had a lot of words that described the event in the Harry Potter book. And that is why we picked the first Harry Potter book.

No comments:

Post a Comment