Thursday, January 29, 2015

Weekly blog 01/26



     This week I was surprised by Evan while we were playing tag. I was running from other people when Evan surprised me. It was surprising because I was running and running then he jumped out at me when I was running. I learned that I would now pay attention to my surroundings because when Evan surprised me I was only paying attention behind me.


This article is about rewritable paper that does not require ink or real paper and can be used up again and again 20 times. The cool thing about it is that the ink requires Electrons and Atoms to make the "ink" work.


Citation: Kowalski, Kathiann. "Rewritable Paper: Prints with Light, Not Ink." Rewritable Paper: Prints with Light, Not Ink. Kathiann Kowalski, 15 Jan. 2015. Web. 29 Jan. 2015.


How much did you know about the topic before you read the article? 
     If you are asking about Electrons and atoms and stuff like that, then I know somethings about that stuff. But if you are asking about the paper and "ink" then I didn't know quite a lot about it. So that is how much I knew about this topic before I read the article.


  • Why did you choose this article?
     I choose this article because when I saw this I thought it was cool and it would help stop cutting down trees. It would also save us from using ink a lot at school, work, home, etc. And that is why I picked this article for my blog.


  • How does the information provided in this article affect the environment?
     This info in this article would affect the environment by stop cutting down trees. Also stop using ink a lot as well and not using machines with gas to cut down those trees. And that is how this info can affect the environment. 


  • One question you have after reading the article. How would you go about answering that question.
     Is the rewritable paper finished yet? (How I would answer it) No because we still have a lot of issues with this rewritable paper. Those problems include: You put some writing on the paper then it would darken in 2 days or more. And that is just one problem there are more problems with the rewritable paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment