Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Weekly Blog 01/26



     Surprise: A surprise this week for me was when I was coming out of my bed on Wednesday morning I expected my little brother to be at school but instead he was in the kitchen playing video games. It was surprising because my little brother is most likely at school at 8:00. This teaches me that I should look before thinking that my little brother has left for school.


     Summary: One thing I learned from the article is that drones can be used for many things and can be very expensive to buy. Another thing that I learned from the article is that how drones can be very useful for some stuff that you want to do.


     Complete citation: Orens, Stephen. "Drones Put Spying Eyes in the Sky." Drones Put Spying Eyes in the Sky. Stephen Orens, 6 Nov. 2014. Web. 21 Jan. 2015.


     How much did you know about the topic before you read the article? 
I knew quite a lot about this article because when my dad watches the news I most likely watch it with him as well and there are drones on the news. I know things like Amazon is planning to deliver packages with drones, drones are used to fire weapons to destroy stuff and more. And that is how much I know about this article.


  • Why did you choose this article?
I choose this article because it looked interesting and I knew some stuff about drones. Another reason why is because it required drones and I like drones. And that is why I picked this article.



  • How does the information provided in this article affect the future?
The info in the article will affect the future because maybe when a awesome model of a drone is on sale and some guy doesn't want it and he looks at is article and he makes his own drone or tells more people about it. So that is how it could affect the future.


  • One question you have after reading the article. How would you go about answering that question.
One question I have is why the article starts with using a drone for saving rhinos and other animals then the middle part of the article is about other drones and the ending is about the drone saving the animals again, why is that? How I would answer it is that it was like that because this article is about drones and not just about saving animals with a drone.

No comments:

Post a Comment