Friday, January 9, 2015

Weekly Blog 01/09



      This week during science in our mid term I was expecting to take like test or something like that but instead we all did a quiz on Kahoot.it.

      During this week we worked on making questions, inferences, testing the experiment and making a observation. Some other things we did are making a experiment with M&Ms.

  • How much did you know about the topic before we started? 

     I did not do any experiments before I came to Adventure except that one day when I had science day. But still I did not do any experiments before I came to Adventure. And I learn more stuff here than back at my old school.

  • How do you feel about your work this week? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why? 

     I think that the homework and schoolwork that I did this week was good and detailed. I loved every last part of it. It was one of the coolest things I have done and saw in Adventure before.


  • What grade would you give yourself? Why?

     I think that I would give myself a A. I would give myself a A because my work was detailed and I actually did it. And that is why I would give myself a A.



  • One thing I would like to improve upon is ... 

     One thing I would like to improve upon is how good my work is and rechecking it for mistakes. I put those down because for example on my rainforest report I got poor credit on that because I did not recheck it and do it that good. So that is why I want to improve on those things.

 






     

No comments:

Post a Comment