Friday, February 27, 2015

Weekly Blog 2/27




     Surprise: The surprise this week was when in science instead of taking a lot of notes in class but instead we had to play this mineral game and take notes at the same time. While I was surprised I was waiting for directions for a assignment we had to do. It was surprising because we usually do a assignment that doesn't involve a game. From this surprise I have now learned to expect anything in the classes.


     This article I am using is about a group of scientist finding out the secret of why some metals explode in water. It says that in textbooks it says of why some metals explode in water but one of the scientist thinks that the textbooks don't explain all the info. And in order to do this stuff the scientists used a very special camera to find this out.


     Citation: Please click here for Citation


     How much did you know about the topic before you read the article? 

With the metals yes I knew about that. But the exploding with the metal touching the water no I didn't know anything about it. So I didn't really know too many things about this subject before I started to read this article.


     
  • Why did you choose this article?
     I chose this article because I like exploding things and because we study about metals. Also I chose this article because with some metals falling into water and it explodes. I didn't know that some metals that fall in water can explode.


     
  • How does the information provided in this article affect the future?
     This could affect the future by if someone wants to make a report about this they can just find this out and then they can get a A+ for it. Another example: Some very important people have to figure out the answer to this problem then they can find out this info and solve the problem. Final example: Someone has a assignment about this and if they don't they will get a F- and get punished really hard. Then they find this out and they get a A+. 

No comments:

Post a Comment