Friday, March 6, 2015

Weekly Blog 03/06



     Surprise: The surprise this week is when my little brother was playing with the kendama, he said that he can do this hard trick called alien head and then I said that he can't and he just did the hard trick. It was surprising because I can't to the hard trick but he can. I learned from this surprise that sometimes don't judge people by their words.


     The article that I am reading is about if you should give peanuts to a baby to avoid peanut allergy or not? In the article it says that a group of scientists used hundreds of babies and they tested by giving all of them a injection with peanut butter. And that is how they tested this.


     Citation: Seppa, Nathan. "Peanuts for Baby: A Way to Avoid Peanut Allergy?" Student Science. Nathan Seppa, 25 Feb. 2015. Web. 6 Mar. 2015.


     How much did you know about the topic before you read the article? 

    I knew about peanut allergy but not that much about it. I didn't know that babies can get peanut allergy then it would last into their childhood. I thought kids only get peanut butter allergy when they are like 6 or something.


     
  • Why did you choose this article?

I chose this article because it looked very interesting to me while I was looking at all the articles there were to choose from. And I know that a lot of kids would wish not to have peanut butter allergy. So that is what I have to say here. 


     
  • How does the information provided in this article affect the community?

     This info affects the community by if someone wanted their child to not have peanut butter allergy they can just look at the article and try out what it says. Also if a family as a peanut butter allergy they can stop the allergy by looking at this article. So that is all I have to say here.


     
  • One question you have after reading the article. How would you go about answering that question.

     Why did you guys have to get so many babies to test your thing on? We did this because it was a important test for kids around the globe. So that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment