Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weekly Blog 03/27



      This week the surprise was when I was doing my own stuff my dad said that I would have to take care of my little brother because he had to go work early with his friend then go to his real work. It was surprising because my dad usually takes my little brother to school. I learned from this is that always expect anything form your parents.


      The article I am reading is about is about a deadly bird flu that is in china caused by chickens that have the deadly flu. These chickens get the deadly flu by them picking up the germ like a bus. The way people get infect is by selling or buying the chickens at the market place.


       Citation: Saey, Tina Hesman. "Chickens Spread Latest Deadly Bird Flu." Student Science. Tina Hesnan Saey, 18 Mar. 2015. Web. 25 Mar. 2015.


     
  • How much did you know about the topic before you read the article? What do you now know about the topic that you did not know before?

         I didn't know anything about this stuff before a read this because I don't study things like this. One thing I learned from this article is that this one deadly flu that chickens can carry doesn't affect the chickens but it affects us humans. I also know that 3 waves of infections happened in china during 2013 to 14 so far.


        
  • Why did you choose this article?

         I chose this article because infections and deadly flus are one of the last things we need in this world. I also chose this article because I never knew markets in china sold chickens that can contain infections. So those are the two reasons why I chose this article.


         
  • How does the information provided in this article affect the future?

        This could affect the future by so that the people in china can stop selling chickens that can contain viruses in them. And so that people in china can stop buying the chickens that might contain the infection. So those are the two reasons why this info can affect the future.



       
  • One question you have after reading the article. How would you go about answering that question.

       Why would so many people sell all those chickens that can kill people? They do that because they want to make some money out of it and so that people can eat it. They just don't know it is bad for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment