Saturday, February 4, 2017

Weekly Blog 1/30 - 2/3

Image Source:
https://www.coursebuffet.com/course_images/coursera/amnhgenetics.png

Summary:
You can create a GMO by inserting a new thing into its DNA that is not already in there. You do this by inserting a restriction enzyme to cut the DNA at a specific point. When cut it leaves a sticky end this helps the new piece of DNA to stick with the old DNA. Then this modified DNA can multiply quickly. This is how you make a GMO from a living living organism. 

S&EP:
SP2: Developing and using models
This Week I performed SP2: Developing and using models because I used drawings to represent systems of my villain. And I used my side to side model for my super hero. This is SP2: Developing and using models because I used models to represent my super hero and villain.

XCC:
Systems and Systems Models
My super villain drawings help you visualize how the systems work and how they help the villain like the skeletal system changes to allow better eye sight and faster reflexes. This is systems and systems models because I used models to represent systems for my super villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment