Sunday, October 11, 2015

10/05-10/11 Weekly Blog

Image Source: https://goo.gl/sRkdLM

Summary: There are many many layers inside a mountain. Subduction zones cause volcanoes. Fossils of sea creatures can rise up to high heights of a mountain. There are 2 types of volcanoes, Shield volcanoes and Strato volcanoes. The Grand Canyon has a layer of sea creatures at the very top. And Finally the top of the mountain is the oldest part of the mountain.

SP2: Developing and using models
This week I used a model of the layers of a mountain. This is Developing and using models because I used a model for proof for my work. I also made mental models in my head so I could understand it. This is also developing and using models because I used models in my head to understand the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment