Saturday, October 17, 2015

Weekly Blog 10/12/10/18

Image source:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/Mt._McKinley,_Denali_National_Park.jpg

Summary: In the picture above is a picture of Mt. Denali or Mt. McKinley as some people say. This mountain is located near the center of the Alaska Range. It was made by the Alaska, Pacific, and North America plates. Denali is in the heart of an earthquake country so it is used by scientists. It's got 2 names now but it is supposed to be Mt. McKinley now.


SP2: Developing and using models

This week I helped my teammates make a model of Mt. Denali. This is Developing and using models because I helped my teammates make a model. I also drew a picture of Mt. Denali. This developing and using models because I drew a model.

No comments:

Post a Comment