Sunday, October 4, 2015

Weekly Blog 9/28 - 10/2

Image Source: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/Active_Margin.svg/2000px-Active_Margin.svg.png

Summary:
The more heat there is the less viscosity there is. Viscosity can be affected by temperature and composition. When two Continental plates hit each other the make Mountains. When a Continental plate hits a Oceanic plate it make Volcanos. Finally when two Oceanic plates hit each other they make trenches.

SP2: Developing and using models

This week me and my team used our volcano model to find out the viscosity of each fluid. This is developing and using models because me and my team used a model. I also used gram crackers, frosting, fruit roll ups, wax paper and water. This is developing and using models because I made multiple models.

No comments:

Post a Comment