Saturday, October 31, 2015

Weekly Blog 10/26-10/30

Image Source: https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6185/6097388146_06c3d88f49.jpg

Summary:
Wildfires are a type of fire where they start in wild in areas like forests or hills. These fires which can get wild usually are caused by human carelessness. Tornados are just cylinders of fast air going round and round at low, average, or high speeds. These twisters usually happen in flat ares where there is room for it to start, they also happen when warm and cool pressure meet. These twisters also usually happen in the east of the U.S. This area is known as tornado alley.

SP2: Developing and using models
This week I worked on our wildfires and tornados sheets for our project on the safest place in America. This is Developing and using models because I helped and colored a picture. I also pictured how wildfires and tornados would form in my mind. This is Developing and using models because I pictured models inside my head to understand more about tornados and wildfires.

No comments:

Post a Comment